Symbiosis Home Healthcare can provide the best physiotherapy services at you with a qualified physiotherapist to visit you in your home. Our physiotherapists treat variety of conditions and work with patients of all ages ranging from paediatric to the elderly. Physiotherapist home visit is integral to maximize recovery following an injury, illness or chronic disease. Reducing pain, improving strength, balance, coordination, and movement aims to maximize your ability to participate in everyday activities, prevent complications and promote health.
We are committed in providing best quality homecare physical therapy services through competent and highly qualified staff in rendering unequaled service with compassionate care and cost effective treatment to our valued patients.
We cater to those who cannot, or find it difficult to attend a physiotherapy treatment due to their condition or social situation, or when it is more appropriate to see them at home.
Physiotherapy is essential to optimize the recovery from injury or disease and also for the management of long-term conditions.
· Total Knee Replacements cases
· Total Hip Replacements cases
· Sports Injury Rehab cases
· Stroke /CVA Rehabilitation cases
· CARDIAC Rehab cases
· Neurological Rehabilitation cases
· Orthopedic Rehabilitation cases
· Spinal Cord Injuries cases
· Geriatric and Pediatric Rehabilitation cases
· Low Back Pain/Neck Injuries cases
· Peripheral Nerve Injuries cases
· Post Operative Conditions cases
· Musculoskeletal Injuries cases
Symbiosis Physiotherapy staff in Dubai will do the initial assessment of the patient at their home environment and discuss their goals and requirements in order to develop an effective Treatment plan.
They provide professional assistance to patients in managing pain and preventing diseases. They aim to restore movement and function in patients who are afflicted with an injury, disability, or illness. They do this through a combination of exercise, manual therapy, education and patient advice.
We focus on fast recovery of the patient by modifying the treatment plan on the basis of the recovery of the patient.
Symbiosis Physiotherapists work closely with nurses and relatives so that treatment may be augmented and care is continuous.
Aims to optimize function,
prevent falls, reduce pain and improve mobility in the convenience
and comfort of the patient’s home environment.
OUR REHABILITATION PROGRAMME INCLUDE
· Physical Therapy Assessment
· Therapeutic Exercise
· Patient and Family Education
· Balance, Coordination, Tolerance Training
· Gait/Ambulation Training
· Manual Therapy
· Fall Prevention Program and Exercise
· Cardiovascular Fitness and Exercise
· Tens/IFT/Ultrasound Therapy/Hot/Cold pack
· Moving and handling of patients
· Nerve – Muscle Stimulation
· Moving and Handling Patients
Symbiosis Home Health Care allows our home patients to remain as independent and as functional as possible, enabling them to experience an enhanced sense of dignity and security. Many of our patients are able to avoid unnecessary hospital re admissions allowing them to recover from illness in the place where they want to be. Simple things like sleeping in their own bed can bring comfort and reassurance to many people